Emerging Travel Group (ETG) is a travel-tech company that owns four brands: RateHawk, ZenHotels, Ostrovok.ru and B2B.Ostrovok.
We are seeking a Product Owner who will take responsibility for developing and expanding the Extranet product.
By connecting to Ostrovok through Extranet, hotels get access to individual travelers, travel agents and corporate clients. In Extranet a hotelier can directly manage the availability of their property, rates, room categories, and special offers. Today, over 33,000 hotels are connected to the system directly, and this number is constantly growing.
About our product department:
One of our principles is to develop more and more travel products!
We launch, support and develop a fantastic global multi-product system, therefore we take a super-organized approach to the process: each business line has its own mission team, consisting of various roles to ensure the product’s comprehensive development.
We cooperate with all of the company’s departments. We only care about the result, and not about how many hours you spend in the office. You may work from home or from the office, or choose a hybrid format.
We are obsessed with our work — we hold hackathons and open demo meetings, and each employee has access to analytics and internal data. We regularly hold cross-team meetings to exchange expertise, we watch important industry conferences together, and we support colleagues who desire to study.
- manage the product’s development;
- design and implement metrics for tracking the status and performance of the product’s technical and business aspects;
- build and prioritize the product’s pipeline, taking into account the pipeline of other teams among other factors;
- interact with stakeholders and decompose business tasks into product tasks;
- work with users: identify problems and requirements, carry out surveys, collect feedback;
- plan integrations and carry out post-integration analysis;
- provide operating support to business, react to bug reports, manage the documentation;
- support the team: mentor and develop staff, establish communications, and motivate the team.
We expect you to have:
- experience working as a Product Owner / Product Manager of at least 2 years, or experience in backend development of at least 3 years with at least some experience as a product manager;
- SQL and/or Excel skills;
- the ability to work with a large volume of information;
- the ability to advocate in favor of your tasks and the need for their priority implementation;
- the ability to read code, to understand other code types and to explain your algorithms;
- the ability to decompose business cases into development stages;
- the ability to communicate easily with developers in technical language and with the business in business language.
- experience of working in an e-commerce project;
- experience of technical management of projects.
What we offer:
- 100% official salary.
- a comfortable office in the center of Moscow with a free gym, relaxation areas, unlimited tea/coffee and meals.
- hybrid work format: remotely, in the office or combined.
- a flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online or in the office at 09:00 sharp. You can start work at a time that suits you.
- interesting and ambitious tasks that will take you to the next professional level.
- learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference,we will help to organize it.
- private health insurance.
- team-building activities: movie nights, quizzes, thematic parties, annual trips to the countryside, football and volleyball matches.
- corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
- a young and active team of super specialists.