Osome is a Series-A backed international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. Osome is the silent hero in the background helping over 7000 businesses spend less time on routine admin and more time changing the world for the better. We use machine learning (AI) and complex algorithms to automate accounting, tax, company formation, and other tasks.
We have recently raised a funding round and are experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 250 staff from 15 countries and have offices in Singapore, London, Hong Kong, Moscow and Kuala Lumpur. We are looking for the brightest minds who love solving problems and achieving results.
What you’ll need to do:
- Set Osome’s communication strategy with existing clients and leads that need warming up and execute it
- Build a segmentation strategy. Recognize who needs to receive communication, when and what type. Map it out and execute it.
- Control all things email marketing: deep segmenting, building email chains, lead magnet campaigns, reactivation, etc. You can write text (not corpspeak, but fun and engaging; we have editors to help you) and put together templates (we use Hubspot and Drip)
- Be empathetic and understand Osome’s user base. Our client is an entrepreneur that has to do admin but doesn’t want to. Our client doesn’t make rash decisions and takes time to choose a corporate services provider, therefore we need to set up communications and project a high level of expertise and reliability
What you’re good at:
- Nurturing leads is in your blood. You know what, how, and when to say to make sure that an undecided lead becomes a client
- You've built segmented cross-channel campaigns (email, sms, whatsapp, etc)
- You have great attention to detail, your templates are always top-notch and errorless, you make sure to test deliverability and looks across multiple devices
- You have a good command of English and are able to communicate with clients and team members
- You have several years of CRM Marketing experience (international preferred) and can outline specific success cases with goals, results, and your specific contribution
- You are analytical, you set targets, measure them and scale/change tactics to achieve the desired outcome
- Experience in B2B is a +; Experience in B2B in Asia and/or UK is a ++
What you’ll get:
- Competitive renumeration, opportunity to set up a new practice and scale it across multiple markets (yes, we plan to open more!)
- Opportunity to join a startup experiencing fast growth and influence the future of corporate services (an industry affecting millions of companies in our markets)
- Strong founders and team, great learning opportunities and an opportunity to realize your ambitions
And last but surely not least – Your work will really matter.
Our mission as an international company is to make sure clients operate as they find appropriate. As a result, we empower businesses with the latest technology and allow them maximum flexibility and usability within modern technology expansion.
In OSOME we believe that freedom is an inherent right.